PHENOMENOLOGY AND OBSERVATIONAL SKILLS
- Introduction to Phenomenological methods of observation given by J.W.V Goethe. This study of Goethean observation creates the faculty of making the invisible increasingly visible.
- Development of the physical body in the first 21 years of life and how it becomes a prerequisite for the further soul developmental stages. Also discover how the course of life: evolution – balance – involution influences decline of the physical-vital body and requires new faculties of the spirit individuality between 42yrs - 63yrs. Division in septennials (7 year phases) based on developmental laws.
- Four foldness of the human constitution: (1) physical body, (2) formative forces of the vital body, (3) astral organization and soul, (4) I-organization and individuality. Their mutual relations and interdependencies.
- The way Four foldness operates in body, soul and spirit of the human being. The elements, the organs, temperaments that form the seed of an adult formation. Phenomena and assessment of the cosmic origins operating in the fourfold human being.
SOUL PROCESSES IN PHYSIOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT
- From formlessness to form – Understanding human embryological development. The story of birth - the law of Karma as understood through the in-depth study of the biological processes before conception and from conception to birth.
- The human being in it’s three-foldness of body, soul and spirit individuality. The physical-physiological foundations of human faculties of thought, emotion and will. Transgenerationality and the pedagogical laws of the three- and four foldness.
- Development of Psyche through the development of Thinking, Feeling and Willing.
TWELVE SENSES DEVELOPMENT AND THE SEVEN LIFE PROCESSES
- Introduction to the twelve senses and seven life processes as seen in biography cycles. The human being in the perspective of human development.
- Lower senses of Touch, Life, Movement and Balance – Middle senses of Smell, Taste, Sight and Warmth – Higher senses of Hearing, Speech, Thought, Ego. Balance and imbalance manifested in the development of senses in a human being.
- Understaning the process of internalising experiences in the light of the theory of Seven Life Processes.
- Pathogenesis due to enduring adverse early childhood experiences. Differential assessment and diagnosis depending on the septennial. Three and four fold diagnosis of the client / patient.