Welcome to the online conference ‘CLOSURE’ – An Anthroposophical Perspective on Healing Trauma organized by Anthroposophic Psychology And Research Association (APARA) India on the 23rd, 24th and 25th April 2021.
Time: 2.00 PM – 6.30 PM IST
The highlights of the conference would be contribution from mentors from different parts of the world on 6 important themes related to trauma. Paper presentations by Anthroposophic Psychotherapy professionals worldwide with Autoethnography as a method of research would open new dimensions to understand therapy.
We believe that within the therapeutic process, the therapist’s journey is as important as the techniques of diagnosis and intervention and the prognosis of the client. This very journey of a therapist seen from the lens of research can provide immense insights into the creative process employed during therapy. The aspect of individualization being important to Anthroposophy, the conference has chosen Autoethnography as a research method.
Participate in the conference and gain invaluable insights from professionals who have worked creatively in the field of Mental Health presented in the form of the following themes –
- Effects of trauma and the human 12 senses.
- Transgenerational aspects of trauma. Exploring karma.
- Trauma, life and the 7 life processes.
- Trauma and Biographical transitions.
- Trauma, Transformations and Metamorphosis of the Body, Soul and Spirit.
- Preparing to meet trauma – Therapist’s preparation to meet trauma of self and others.
All Indian participants interested in the work with trauma can attend the conference in one of the following categories –
1. Practicing Indian professionals ( This is a category open for all who are interested in understanding trauma) – Fees – INR 3800/-
2. Graduate and Post-Graduate Indian students – Fees – INR 2400/-
3. Non – Indian participants – Fees – USD 67/-
The last date of registration is the 23rd of March 2021.